Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Finally back on the Wooden Floor!

Been a good day today, went shopping with cousin and picked up 2 books, Bill Bryson's Made In America and A Short History of Nearly Eaverything. Very eager to finish up with Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods, shall not talk much about it now, as I plan to have my review of the book on here.
Watched "Kicking and Screaming", was an okay movie, nothing great. Will Ferrell in his normal goofy elements but think it was better than Elf....Ummm not sure!
Well, now the best part of the day....I finally made it back to the badminton court and No! I just did'nt watch but had a short work-out....good enough to make me sweat a little. I maybe a little sour....oh well! I'll live :)
Here is my quote for the day:

"There is nothing in life so difficult that it cannot be overcome.
This faith can move mountains, it can change people, it can change the world.
You can survive all the great storms in your life."
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

1 comment:

Gops said...

Nice!
Welcome to the blog world! BTW, Prad, please put a link to my blog on yours...